Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Get Well Aj And Annie

              Hey Banana I Miss Having You In Class.Its Liek Our Class ISnt The Same With You And Aj Here.I Hope You Are Well Enough To Come To School Again.I Woudl Come Visit You But I Dont Know Where You Live At .Takyla Told Me Your Adress And Stuff but I For Got It.Get Well Annie.
                                Love,Coco Puffs
    Hey Baby I Heard What Happened To You Over The Weekend I Hope You Are Feeling Alittle Better.I Know Your Probably Wont BE Able To Come Back To School With All That Happend To You.I Will BE Glad To Visit You But Im Type Scraed Of Your Dogs.Get Well Aj 8-3 Misses You !
                    Love,Your Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One and Only Me

My photo
I like shopping ,[$$$),hanging with friends and family , texting , talking , laughing , double dutching , i have two best friends. My favorite subject is english and spanish even though i dont know how tio speak it that well. But i have to go now. Bye!!