Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MS.D & MR.D c( :

OMG I knew that this day would come. I told you Ms.T that Mr..D was going to ask you to marry him. you guys should have just followed my directions when i first said that Y'all were going to get married. Ms.T I think that Mr.D will treat you much better than your other husband did. I swear if i was you i would have beat your ex husband to death. But anyways enough about him Mr.D's in this picture. I heard you guys were going to TURKEY until next year and that we wont have you as a teacher next year. Why do you have to have your honeymoon so far away and for so long ? Now who's going to be our teacher for next year ? Ugh thats the only problem I'm having with you going away. When is your wedding because i want to be invited LOl..Mr.D told me that your going to have your own lil lady's party. Oops I hope that wasn't suppose to be a surprise Mr.D because if it was then I just gave it all away c( :  But finally could you ask Mr.D to call my mom and tell her when the 8-3 party is because I'm not missing out on that bad enough I'm missing out on all the field trips : ( . But now I have to go because my mom is bugging the heck out of me talking about come sweep the living room i swear i need to be in school right about now . LOVE YOU  MS.T OH WAIT I MEAN MS.D : ) . LOVE YOU TO SERKAN DIMERAY : ) . 
  
   P.S I WISH YOU GUYS BEST OF LUCK ON WHAT EVER YOUR DOING NEXT . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One and Only Me

My photo
I like shopping ,[$$$),hanging with friends and family , texting , talking , laughing , double dutching , i have two best friends. My favorite subject is english and spanish even though i dont know how tio speak it that well. But i have to go now. Bye!!