Monday, May 9, 2011

Were I Want To Go

The place i always wanted to go was Maryland.I always wanted to go to Maryland because thats were i want to attend college.I thought of going to college in maryland becasue when my uncle came to visit from there he said it was a great place to be, and that maryland has great weather.So when he had gotten done talking i went  home to look up some college that was in Maryland and decided that i wanted to go attend a college in Maryland , and so my mind never changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One and Only Me

My photo
I like shopping ,[$$$),hanging with friends and family , texting , talking , laughing , double dutching , i have two best friends. My favorite subject is english and spanish even though i dont know how tio speak it that well. But i have to go now. Bye!!