Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Trip Of A Lifetime .

The theme of my 10,000 dollar trip is Best Beaches In The World. The place I picked to go for my trip is Fraser Island, Australia. In Fraser Island, Australia I will be staying in a resort for 3 days . On this trip I will be relaxing on many beaches and getting to know my way around.                


The next beach I will be relaxing at is in Brazil.This beach in Brazil is called Fernanro De Noronha.Thehotel that i will be staying in during by trip is Pousanda Maravilha.This hotel has only 8 rooms bouncy beds and has outdoos jungle showers. 
                
  

             To Be Contuied...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One and Only Me

My photo
I like shopping ,[$$$),hanging with friends and family , texting , talking , laughing , double dutching , i have two best friends. My favorite subject is english and spanish even though i dont know how tio speak it that well. But i have to go now. Bye!!